Imagine you’re out on a hunt…you choose a sweet spot where you can easily hide between the tall grass or the bushes and you’re waiting for your prey to arrive…he does, which is good for you but is quite far. Wouldn’t you be sorry for yourself? Your prey is right there in front of you, but you can’t bring it down because of the distance. Now, this is a major problem in hunting, but anyone can easily be handled with the help of a scope. Having a good scope solves half of your problems in hunting. After reading Barnett crossbow scopes review you will know, how the best scope can solve your half of problem at times of hunting.
A scope is one of the most important factors that enhances your hunting experience. Barnett Crossbow Scope enables you to position yourself correctly before taking an aim and helps you get the right aim. With a good scope mounted on your crossbow, the distance will never stop you from hunting down your prey.
Features of a good crossbow scope
Here is what you should be ideally be looking for:
Crossbow scopes are mounted on top of the crossbows. So a good scope needs to be lightweight. That it can be mounted on the crossbow and used without making it heavy to hold. Also, scopes shouldn’t be too big as they are generally stored in the crossbow case when not in use.
This is one of the most important factors in distinguishing a good scope from a bad one. A good scope provides you with highly magnified images with clear and crisp vision and a very high resolution.
Hunting generally happens during the early hours of the morning and the late hours of the evening when lighting conditions are poor. A good scope comes with multi-coated optics that provide excellent light transmission making hunting easier. So when purchasing a scope, make sure you look into the optics.
Field of view
This is the next factor to consider when you want to buy a new scope. A good scope gives you a wider field of view that helps you to scan a wider area and look for your prey and detect any movement in the bushes.
Barnett Crossbow Scopes Review
Manufactured by leaders in the world of hunting equipment, the Barnett Cross Scope with Rings 4X32mm Multi-Ret 17060, comes with crosshair system for well-aimed shots, 4 times magnification and can be mounted on all full-size crossbows manufactured by Barnett.
It is a reliable scope not only because of its features but because of the name behind of it. Barnett provides equipment that is designed and manufactured by hunters and for the hunters which established more than five decades ago.
- The product has a dimension of 8x2x2 inches and weighs 11.5 ounces.
- The 32-millimeter scope has the power of providing a magnification of up to 4 times.
- It is waterproof and shock proof and comes with mounting rings.
- It can be used with full sized crossbows manufactured by Barnett.
- It’s not a heavy scope and can easily fit into various crossbow cases.
- Offers up to 4X magnification, providing users with enhanced and clear images of their targets.
- It works well even in poor lighting.
- It is easy to use and gives a wider view.
- It is not compatible with every crossbow available in the market.
- It’s an expensive product and with the price being an influential factor. It can turn away several interested customers.
- The mounting rings are not a superior quality.The rings can replace with better ones.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can it mount on every crossbow?
This scope is compatible with all full-size crossbows manufactured by Barnett.
- Does one need a battery to operate this scope?
A battery is not needed for this scope.
- What about the ranges of the scope?
The range depends on the starting point. There are three lines, if you start at 20 yards, you get 20, 30 and 40. The scope is a very good one.
The Final Verdict
The product is slightly expensive. But given features that come with it and the brand name attached to it which worth the money. It can use in all weather conditions and also has a good range. It is a scope that will live up to your expectations for sure. Happy hunting folks!